- Men can be victims of sexual assault too, observes Kerala High Court
- FM Sitharaman to launch Electronic Data Interchange facility for Customs stations in NE states
- DY Patil T20 Cup: Shikhar Dhawan and Dinesh Karthik's comebacks go in vain as DY Patil Blue lose by one run
- Six personalities named for Akademi Ratna, 92 for Sangeet Natak Akademi awards
- Thousands of devotees take part in 'Palkhi Yatra' at BAPS UAE temple
- Govt to launch 2nd auction of critical mineral blocks on Feb 29
- Amazon aggregator Thrasio files for bankruptcy in US
- Terrorist associate arrested in J&K's Sopore
- IVPL: Munaf Patel shines as Chhattisgarh Warriors thrash Rajasthan Legends by 7 wickets
- Most firms globally reported 55% or more of legacy tech debt in 2023
YSRCP will sweep 2019 polls: YS Jagan
YSRCP chief YS Jagan said that Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan cannot absolve himself of the blame for deceiving the Telugus in the name of special status
YSRCP chief YS Jagan said that Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan cannot absolve himself of the blame for deceiving the Telugus in the name of special status. Replying to a question posted to him on Wednesday during his Praja Sankalpa Yatra in East Godavari, Jagan said that the party will sweep the polls and does not need Jana Sena’s prop.
He said that several people had voted for the TDP in 2014 because of Pawan Kalyan. Now that Pawan Kalyan is out of the alliance, some of these voters will go with Jana Sena and some with the YSRCP. The YSRCP has it’s own vote base. So, a victory this time is certain, he said.
He said TDP, BJP and Jana Sena were like three partners in a crime. “One has said it was a mistake to commit the crime. Another said he was duped after four years. The first one in Jana Sena and the second one is the TDP. How can they absolve themselves of the crime,” he asked.