- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
Karunanidhi recovering, says daughter Kanimozhi
Former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister and DMK President M Karunanidhi who was admitted to the Kauvery Hospital in Chennai in the early hours of Saturday is in a better condition
Former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister and DMK President M Karunanidhi who was admitted to the Kauvery Hospital in Chennai in the early hours of Saturday is in a better condition.
Karunanidhi’s daughter and Rajya Sabha member Kanimozhi speaking to the reporters outside the hospital said that his blood pressure was fluctuating on Friday night but is stable today.
Karunanidhi was admitted to the hospital around 1.30 am and the medical bulletin issued by the hospital an hour later stated that the blood pressure of the DMK President had stabilized and he will continue to be treated by a panel of expert doctors.
With the news out, a huge crowd of party cadre gathered outside the hospital raising slogans praising Karunanidhi.