- Many leaders from YCP join TDP in protest against Chandrababu Naidu’s arrest
- Chandramukhi-2 team seeks blessings of Ammavaru at Pedammathalli temple
- Gaity and religious fervor marks Rathotsavam in Tirumala
- JC Prabhakar kept under house arrest
- Mulugu: A pregnant woman was carried on a bed for 3 km
- SC to hear Naidu's quash petition on Tuesday
- The beauty of iPhone pictures & video is incredible: Elon Musk
- Nuakhai celebrated for 40 days in 5 phases in Kalahandi
- PM flags off Puri-Rourkela Vande Bharat Express
- There will be a day when mob will attack Muslims in Parliament: Owaisi
Hyderabad: Family alleges medical negligence in woman's death
The family of a 30yearold woman has alleged that she died due to medical negligence of a hospital in Hyderabads Narayanguda region
Hyderabad : The family of a 30-year-old woman has alleged that she died due to medical negligence of a hospital in Hyderabad's Narayanguda region.
Sravani, a resident of Nimboliyaadda in Hyderabad, was brought to Sri Swetha hospital in Narayanguda a few months back for laparoscopic treatment.
However, Sravani's family claimed that doctors performed an incorrect operation, which subsequently led to her death on Friday.
According to the victim's mother Rani, "My daughter came here (Sri Swetha hospital) for treatment and was admitted for last three to four months. Today morning at 7 a.m. Dr. K. Nageshwari Rao did my daughter's laparoscopic surgery. After the completion of surgery, her pulse rate went down and she died."
Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) Biksham Reddy told ANI, "We received a complaint stating a 30-year-old woman was taking laparoscopic treatment from last five months in Sri Swetha hospital at Narayanguda. Today morning Dr K.
Nageshwari Rao has done laparoscopic surgery to the patient. After the surgery, the doctor has declared her dead. Now, the family is complaining that the doctor has shown negligence towards her."
Reddy further said that the victim's family is now demanding a legal action against the hospital management.
Meanwhile, police took cognisance of the matter and the investigation is currently underway.