- Adari Anand Kumar inaugurates new building in 90 th ward in GVMC
- 20 families in Kadiri town join YSRCP
- Scholarships For Students
- Projects worth Rs 48K crore to create 14,000 jobs in Ayodhya, Varanasi, Mathura
- Delhi's per capita income increases: Economic Survey report
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6: Details on Launch and Features
- Singapore real estate group CapitaLand purchases Pune IT SEZ project for Rs 7.73bn
- Homegrown healthtech firm Pristyn Care slashes around 120 jobs
- Sharp acceleration in disruptive forces likely across sectors, including two-wheelers, IT services
- Self-Injury Awareness Day 2024: Learn the Signs, Offer Support, Save Lives
Doctor Demands Bribe To Conduct Postmortem In AP Govt Hospital
Doctors demanding bribe to conduct the autopsy on the body of an auto driver in a Government hospital has come to light when the relatives of the deceased brought to the notice of local MLA
Doctors demanding bribe to conduct the autopsy on the body of an auto driver in a Government hospital has come to light when the relatives of the deceased brought to the notice of local MLA.
Shiva Prasad was seriously injured in a road accident and succumbed to the injuries while undergoing treatment in the hospital. Before handing over the body, the doctors insisted Rs 5, 000 to conduct postmortem. The relatives declined and lodged complaint with the MLA Bonda Uma.
With the intervention of the legislator, doctors performed autopsy and gave the body to relatives.