- Madhuri Dixit impressed by contestant Albert's voice, calls it 'truly romantic' on 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa'
- 1st ODI: Shami’s five-for, Gill, Gaikwad, Rahul, Suryakumar fifties take India to five-wicket win over Australia
- Tony Kakkar to 'IBD 3' contestant: Would like you to choreograph my next music video
- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
Three accused including Maruthi Rao detained under PD act in Pranay Murder
Thirunagari Maruthi Rao, his brother Shravan Kumar and a local Congress leader Abdul Kareem were detained under Preventive Detention PD act in which the accused will not be granted bail for an year and is sent to jail
Thirunagari Maruthi Rao, his brother Shravan Kumar and a local Congress leader Abdul Kareem were detained under Preventive Detention (PD) act in which the accused will not be granted bail for an year and is sent to jail.
According to Nalgonda Superintendent of Police AV Ranganath, the troika has been sent to Warangal Central Jail. In the last week, a Nalgonda special court has denied bail for the accused after Amruthavarshini pleaded to reject the bail fearing of death threat from his father.
Pranay was hacked to death on September 14 in front of his pregnant wife Amruthavarshini near a hospital in Miryalaguda. The police arrested Amrutha's father Maruthi Rao, uncle Shravan Kumar, Congress leader Abdul Karim, Asgar Ali, Mohammed Bari, Shiva, Subhash Sharma.