- Brain-dead youth heart flown to Tirupati
- Tirupati: Arogya Suraksha camps to commence from Sept 30
- World Tourism Day Today: Essay writing, quiz competitions held for students
- Visakhapatnam: LinkedIn premium membership drive for students
- Vizianagaram: Free heart care camp to be held on Sept 29
- Vizianagaram: Teachers told to adopt students for best results
- Cauvery Dispute: Bengaluru bandh partial
- TTD gets Rs 24.22 crore Hundi income
- Clean governance must for country's growth: PM Modi
- Ram Temple's consecration ceremony likely on Jan 22
A poor woman will decide country's politics: Chinta Mohan
Former MP Chinta Mohan said that the political future of this country lies in the hands of a poor woman referring to Mayawati though he did not name her
Tirupati: Former MP Chinta Mohan said that the political future of this country lies in the hands of a poor woman referring to Mayawati though he did not name her.
She is going to decide the country's politics in 2019 elections and if she joins hands with Congress they can sweep polls.
In the same breath, the country's economic future is not in the hands of Prime Minister Modi but in NRI's hands and it is on the verge of collapse.
In the next few days the prices of essential commodities are going to increase steeply.