- Asian Games: Brave and unique Ayhika, Sutirtha lose in semis, claim bronze in women's doubles TT
- Stress a major cause of digestive problems : Experts
- Govt has failed to protect Law & Order: Basavaraj Bommai
- Honorable Deve Gowda, if your son repeatedly announces party dissolution and political retirement, where should the activists go?: DCM DK Shivakumar question
- AI can help in improving success rate of IVF treatment, say doctors
- Nandamuri Balakrishna and wife takes part in Satyagraha Deeksha ay NTR Bhavan
- Gandhi Jayanti 2023: Songs, Movies, and Actors That Remind Us of Mahatma Gandhi!
- Eradicate sense of animosity, says Haryana Guv on Gandhi Jayanti
- Infant formula, fizzy drinks in babies may raise early obesity risk
- Sampu becomes kingmaker in ‘Martin Luther King’ teaser
Timings restricted on usage of firecrackers for Diwali in Hyderabad
The Hyderabad police have restricted the timings on the usage of firecrackers for Diwali celebrations from 8 pm to 10 pm in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation GHMC limits
The Hyderabad police have restricted the timings on the usage of firecrackers for Diwali celebrations from 8 pm to 10 pm in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) limits.
Notices were issued to all the police working under Hyderabad, Cyberabad and Rachakonda police station limits. "If anyone found to be using crackers beyond the restricted time, they will be booked under Hyderabad city police act," the notice stated.
However, the fire department said that the process of burning crackers within two hours may cause fire accidents. Meanwhile, the police said that they have issued the notices with respect to the rules imposed by Supreme Court.