- 'I want euthanasia', says visually-challenged ex-DU teacher after losing job
- Manipur CM holds meeting to discuss fencing on stretches of India-Myanmar borders
- 2nd ODI: Gill and Iyer centuries; Suryakumar and Rahul fifties propel India to mammoth 399/5 against Australia
- 80 per cent cybercrimes from 10 districts; Bharatpur new Jamtara: Study
- 6th Edition of Japan Day - Japan Career Fair and 1st edition of Japan Week 2023 concluded at IIT Hyderabad
- NASA's first asteroid samples streaking toward Earth after release from spacecraft
- One big holiday a year was pre-pandemic thing, tourists now prefer multiple breaks: Fortune Hotels MD Samir MC By Manik Gupta
- Former PM Deve Gowda's grandson Nikhil meets Yediyurappa
- Govt considers giving financial creditor status to insurers issuing surety bond during resolution
- Probably winning Telangana, certainly winning MP, Chhattisgarh, 'very close' in Rajasthan: Rahul
Komatireddy ire over Congress for denying ticket to Chirumarhi lingaiah
Congress manifesto committee cochairman Komatireddy Venkat Reddy expressed his ire over on party high command over denying MLA ticket to his disciple Chirumarhi lingaiah from Nakrekal constituency in the name of grand alliance
Congress manifesto committee co-chairman Komatireddy Venkat Reddy expressed his ire over on party high command over denying MLA ticket to his disciple Chirumarhi lingaiah from Nakrekal constituency in the name of grand alliance
He demanded the party high command to rethink over the decision.
He warned that his supporters across the state will defeat the Congress main leaders if party failed to provide ticket to Chirumarhi Lingaiah from Nakrekal .
Congress workers and supporters of Komatireddy brothers and Lingaiah of Nakrekal constituency expressed Thier concern over the party's decision and opined that Congress will loose winning seat if Nakrekal seat allocated to Mana Inti Party being a partner of Grand alliance
Meanwhile political analysts opined that Komatireddy Venkat Reddy has been attacking high command over intentional delay in announcement of Munugodu ticket to his brother MLC-Komatireddy Rajgopal Reddy.