- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
D Srinivas meets Sonia Gandhi, discusses political developments in Telangana
Member of Rajyasabha from TRS party, D Srinivas met UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi in New Delhi today and discussed the political developments in Telangana
Member of Rajyasabha from TRS party, D Srinivas met UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi in New Delhi today and discussed the political developments in Telangana.
D Srinivas has been staying away from the party programmes and campaign after Nizamabad MP Kavitha and other MLAs wrote to the TRS party supremo KCR for involving in anti-party activities.
Earlier, rumours triggered over D Srinivas joining Congress party. However, he refuted them and said that meeting other party leaders does not mean joining hands with them.
He also said that he had met many leaders earlier and will meet them in future too.