- PM Narendra Modi visit to Mahbubnagar and Nizamabad, here is the schedule finalised
- Visakhapatnam: GITAM inks pact with Botanic Healthcare
- New Delhi: Danish Ali writes to PM Narendra Modi, calls for ‘suitable punishment’
- Visakhapatnam: Chopper to throw seed balls in hilly areas
- Visakhapatnam: Cops bust betting racket, arrest 11
- Congested Poorna Market road to be widened
- New Delhi: India’s stand on Galwan made world take note of us says Army chief General Manoj Pande
- Pawan Kalyan’s Varahi Yatra from tomorrow
- New Delhi: Bail granted to accused in narcotics case
- SP Jagadeesh inspects black spots on highway
Sri Lankan Navy detains 9 Indian fishermen near Delft Island
Nine Indian fishermen were apprehended near the shore of the Delft Island by the Sri Lankan Navy on Sunday morning
Nine Indian fishermen were apprehended near the shore of the Delft Island by the Sri Lankan Navy on Sunday morning.
The reason for their arrest is yet to be ascertained.
They are being interrogated at Karainagar Naval camp in Sri Lanka.
Notably, straying of Indian and Sri Lankan fishermen into each other's waters is a recurrent problem as territories on the sea are not clearly demarcated.
Further information is awaited.