- Sri Satya Sai district collector reviews on infrastructure needs in tribal areas
- Gemini Unveils Google Calendar Integration for Android; Details
- Govt begins exercise to form new agri market panels
- CM to lay foundation for NLU on March 4
- Hyderabad: The key trio take poll positions
- New Delhi: Cabinet okays Rs 75K cr rooftop solar scheme
- Hyderabad: Mayor Gadwal Vijayalakshmi to attend Singapore’s World Cities Summit
- X Introduces Live Video Feature in Spaces: How It Works and Details
- Bollineni to quit TDP?
- No option except to quit party
BJP has no right to present vote-on-account budget
Telugu Desam MP Rammohan Naidu said that the Central Government was not according the right importance to Andhra Pradesh He said the state was being discriminated in every respect
Delhi: Telugu Desam MP Rammohan Naidu said that the Central Government was not according the right importance to Andhra Pradesh. He said the state was being discriminated in every respect. He said that the TDP would intensify the agitation for protecting the rights of Andhra Pradesh. He said the TDP was not afraid of getting suspended from the assembly. He said that the TDP would also oppose the Vote on Account budget.
He said the TDP would meet the leaders of various other political parties and mobilise them against the BJP Gvovernment. He said that the BJP Government, which would be in power for just two more months has no right to present a vote on account budget.