- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
- About 20-odd Indians stuck in Russia, efforts on for their early release: MEA
- We implemented guarantees with development programmes, says Siddaramaiah
- March 2024: Embracing a Spectrum of Festivals, from Holi to Maha Shivratri
14 Nizamabad workers stranded in Iraq to return to India tomorrow
Of the 15 illegal immigrants from Nizamabad district in Telangana who stranded in Iraq, 14 people will be returning to the country tomorrow after the efforts being put by Telangana NRI wing, Gulf Telangana Welfare and Cultural Association
Of the 15 illegal immigrants from Nizamabad district in Telangana who stranded in Iraq, 14 people will be returning to the country tomorrow after the efforts being put by Telangana NRI wing, Gulf Telangana Welfare and Cultural Association.
According to the NRI wing official E Chitti Babu, the 14 people have expressed willingness to return while another was trying to get a work permit and employment there. The people were cheated by an agent of Rs 2 lakh cash each who promised them to offer a job and work visa.
After suffering for the past five months in Iraq due to the lack of proper food and work, the sought the help of Basanth Reddy, a representative of Gulf Welfare Association in Iraq. Reddy wrote to the Consul General of India in Erbil who agreed to send the illegal immigrants to India on a humanitarian grounds. They will be arriving in New Delhi tomorrow morning.