Woman dragged out of car, gang-raped by 10 men in Punjab
A 21yearold woman was dragged out of a car and allegedly raped by 10 men near Issewal village in Punjabs Ludhiana, police said today
Ludhiana:A 21-year-old woman was dragged out of a car and allegedly raped by 10 men near Issewal village in Punjab's Ludhiana, police said today.
The woman was travelling with a man on Saturday night when their car was stopped by men on three bikes, who were following them, Superintendent of Police (Investigation) Tarun Rattan told reporters.
As soon as they stopped, the car was attacked by the men with stones and bricks, he said.
The men on bikes then dragged them out of the car and took them to a vacant spot on the banks of the canal. They called six to seven more people and raped the woman, police said.
- Election Result 2019: The grand finale, Counting of votes to begin at 8 am
- Counting Of Votes For Lok Sabha Polls Across 24 Centres In Jharkhand
- Sushma, Qureshi exchange pleasantries on sidelines of SCO meeting
- Tripura minister catches doctor red-handed while conducting abortion
- Lok Sabha Elections Results 2019 Live Updates: Counting of votes to begins at 8 am