TDP Condemns Amanchi Allegations
TDP senior leader Karanam Balaram strongly condemned Chirala MLA A Krishna Mohans allegations against Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu
TDP senior leader Karanam Balaram strongly condemned Chirala MLA A Krishna Mohan's allegations against Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu.
He left to the wisdom of the legislature who benefited a lot in TDP government before joining the YSR Congress Party.
Balaram said that the TDP will protect the interests of local leaders who were denied opportunity.
- Horrified to see cow vigilantes thrashing innocent men in MP: Mehbooba Mufti
- Arunachal Assembly will have 20 first time MLAs
- Rahul Gandhi's resignation turned down by the Congress party as collective responsibility
- Only three women made it to Arunachal Pradesh Assembly this year
- Rahul Gandhi offers resignation from president post at CWC meeting