TDP leader Raghuramkrishna Raju clarifies on joining YSRCP
Industrialist and TDP leader Raghuramkrishna Raju gives clarity to the news on social media that he is going to join YSR Congress party
Eluru: Industrialist and TDP leader Raghuramkrishna Raju gives clarity to the news on social media that he is going to join YSR Congress party.
Raju condemns the social media news and said that he is not going to leave Telugu Desam Party. He remembered that at the time of joining the party CM Chandrababu Naidu has assured him to give Narasapuram ticket.
In 2018, Raghuramkrishna Raju and his son have left the saffron party (BJP) and joined TDP in the presence of Chandrababu Naidu at Undavalli in Amaravati.
- Fire breaks out at commercial building in Thiruvananthapuram
- Four men accused of cheating granted anticipatory bail by Karnataka HC
- Jodhpur: Four-year-old girl dies after falling into borewell
- Another Air India pilot under scanner over sexual abuse charges
- Lokayukta team raids three locations related to commercial tax official