Congress MLA from Nakrekal to quit party
Congress MLA from Nakrekal Chirumarthi Lingaiah has announced his resignation to the party as well as to his MLA seat
Congress MLA from Nakrekal Chirumarthi Lingaiah has announced his resignation to the party as well as to his MLA seat.
Speaking to media on Sunday, Lingaiah said that he will resign to the MLA post as he won it from Congress party. Asserting that he does not have interest in any post, Lingaiah said that he is joining TRS after being impressed by its schemes. "While the TRS party is struggling for the welfare of the people, the Congress party is turning as an obstacle for the developments by foisting false cases on the government," said the MLA.
He further said that he is joining TRS to extend his support to the party for the developments being carried in the state.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard