Most British women prefer cake over sex
Most British Women Prefer Cake Over Sex. A news survey has revealed that one in six British women would prefer having a cake instead of going between the sheets.
London: A news survey has revealed that one in six British women would prefer having a cake instead of going between the sheets.
The survey revealed that women would give up wine and 13 percent would stop using their mobile if it was the only way to tuck into their favorite treat, the Daily Star reported.
Claire Harrison-Church, category business unit director for Mr Kipling, which carried out the survey, said that cake was one of the things that the nation simply could not live without, even if it was just a little treat every now and then.
According to the survey one in eight workers had tried buttering up their bosses with cake and 11 percent of men had attempted to win over a partner with a slice, compared to 7 percent of women.
- 15 Naxals, including 6 women surrender in Bastar
- No problem if Muslims don't vote for me: Varun Gandhi contradicts mother Maneka
- Congress to take action against Anupam Sharma
- Ali chahiye, Bajrang Bali bhi chahiye lekin Anarkali nahi chahiye: Azam Khan's son
- TikTok's fate to be decided, Supreme Court directs Madras High Court to hear plea on Apr 24