DID YOU KNOW? A good screaming big 0 comes with a plethora of health benefits. Here are just some of them
Your body releases chemicals like serotonin during an orgasm, which helps you feel relaxed and at ease Basically, if you have trouble snoozing and orgasm could be just what you need
Your body releases chemicals like serotonin during an orgasm, which helps you feel relaxed and at ease. Basically, if you have trouble snoozing and orgasm could be just what you need.
Got cramps or a headache? Orgasms releases oxytocin. Which in turn release endorphins aka happy hormones. This helps dull whatever pain or discomfort you are going through. Woohooo.
While on orgasm itself doesn’t burn many calories, all the activity that leads up to it sure does! So, don’t guilt trip if you skip your next gym appointment. Some solo or partnered between the sheets action is just as effective for your daily dose of exercise.
PINK OF HEALTH
Orgasms can help regulate the health of your vagina and uterus too. Blood flow and muscle contraction during climaxing can keep the muscles down there flexible and strong.
- Rahul regrets Rafale remarks
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata