- 48-km Sanathnagar-Moula Ali automatic signal line inauguration by PM tomorrow
- Lok Sabha Election 2024: BRS announces first list of candidates
- Dissociative Identity Disorder Awareness Day 2024: Date, history and significance and all that you need to know
- PIL in HC seeks CBI/SFIO probe into sinking of Medigadda barrage piers
- Jupally takes strong exception to PM’s ‘objectionable’ comments in Adilabad meet
- AP-BJP to treat special status as closed chapter
- Equip students with English speaking skills: CM to newly recruited teachers
- BCs turn important for TDP & YSRCP
- BRS announces candidates for four LS seats
- Move To Garner More MP Seats : Cong rolls up sleeves to replicate Assembly poll strategy for LS polls
Pradeep Burman's illegal account under I-T radar
Pradeep Burman\'s illegal account under I-T radar, The central government Monday disclosed names of three people, including Pradeep Burman, who are holding bank accounts in foreign countries and are now under the lens of Income Tax authorities.
New Delhi: The central government Monday disclosed names of three people, including Pradeep Burman, who are holding bank accounts in foreign countries and are now under the lens of Income Tax authorities.
The names are: Pradeep Burman, Pankaj Chimanlal Lodhiya, and Timblo Private Limited and its director Radha Satish Timblo and others.
The government in an affidavit Monday said it has no intention to hold back any information or the names it has received from the foreign governments of Indian citizens holding undisclosed accounts in foreign banks.
The government also said that soon after assuming the office it has set up the special investigation team to probe the flight of black money to the tax havens as ordered by the apex court.