- TDP names 3 new faces from Chittoor district in first list
- Kartik Aaryan's Aashiqui 3 Faces Legal Trouble
- Here's how chronic stress boosts cancer spread
- TDP-Jana Sena alliance announces 15 candidates in joint Godavari district
- China beat host S Korea to reach men's final at World Team Table Tennis Championships
- Terrific to discuss India’s growth with Gautam Adani over delicious breakfast: Uber CEO
- Tamil Nadu Congress MLA Vijayadharani joins BJP
- AI transforming hair salons
- Rio Open: Cameron Noorie secures semis spot beating Thiago Seyboth Wild
- MWC 2024: Google, Nothing, and More to Showcase Innovations
Resolve Kashmir issue as per people's will: Pakistan's High Commissioner to India
Pakistan\'s High Commissioner to India, Abdul Basit, said on Thursday that the issue of Jammu and Kashmir should be addressed as per the people\'s will.
Bengaluru: Pakistan's High Commissioner to India, Abdul Basit, said on Thursday that the issue of Jammu and Kashmir should be addressed as per the people's will.
"The core issue of Jammu and Kashmir should be focused on. It should be resolved as per the will of the people," Basit said.
He said the core issue remained that of Kashmir which started back in 1947, adding that other issues include governance, terrorism etc.