- Vivo T2 Pro to Launch Today in India: Expected Specifications and Price
- FinMin denies drop in household savings
- Sid’s Farm upgrades mobile App
- Nawab Mir Nasir Ali Khan gets award
- Moderate to Heavy rain lashes across Telangana, to continue for next two days
- Veeam Software holds meet on data recovery
- Khammam turned a model city says Puvvada Ajay Kumar
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 22nd September 2023
- Time to have a taste for food tourism
- Trudeau complicates West’s efforts to rein in China
Tolerance is soul of country: Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
Amid a debate on intolerance, Union Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on Friday targeted opposition parties contending their \"political propaganda of threat to tolerance\" is an \"assault\" on the country\'s soul.
Amid a debate on intolerance, Union Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on Friday targeted opposition parties contending their "political propaganda of threat to tolerance" is an "assault" on the country's soul.
The Union Minister of State for Minority Affairs also reiterated his party BJP's stand that tolerance is "soul of the country" and harmony its "strength".
"Tolerance is 'soul of country and harmony is strength'. Political propaganda of threat to tolerance is attack on the country's soul," Naqvi said on Twitter.
Earlier this week, Union Finance Minister and senior party leader Arun Jaitley had stated India cannot be intolerant, while Union Minister for Minority Affairs Najma
Heptulla had dubbed the country as the "most tolerant" nation in the world.