- NZ consider recalling retired Wagner for Christchurch Test, hints Southee
- Sandeep Kumaar returns to TV after 2 years, says he never took break from work
- Arjun Rampal: True happiness lies in your children; not money, fame or fortune
- Shark Tank India democratising access to capital for budding talent: InsuranceDekho’s CEO
- India draw a blank at World Athletics Indoor Championships
- Yogi govt set to launch scheme for youth
- IVPL: 'Playing alongside good players, boosts your confidence', says VVIP UP batter Anshul Kapoor
- BRS MLA Tellam Venkatarao meets CM Revanth Reddy, discusses on development issues
- AI-enabled advanced hearing aids may help people with hearing loss
- Amid ruckus, polling underway to elect new Pakistan PM
Finance ministry hints at reduction in interest rates on small savings
The government is likely to reduce the interest rates on small savings schemes by the end of this month with a view to aligning them with the market rates.
New Delhi: The government is likely to reduce the interest rates on small savings schemes by the end of this month with a view to aligning them with the market rates. “The government will take a decision on reducing small savings rate by the end of this month,” a finance ministry official said.