- How do you define a good life?
- Vizianagaram: Farmers urged to adopt tech to increase output
- India’s quest to reach beyond the horizon
- Vijayawada: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy releases Rs 1,294 cr under Rythu Bharosa, interest subvention
- Stand by Modi, shun Congress: MLA Harish
- HC declines writ by party seeking direction to EC to allot a common symbol
- Malayalam actor Lena reveals marriage with Gaganyaan fame Balakrishnan
- Insult to Indian scientists: Modi
- Human trials may reveal efficacy of cancer pill
- Shehbaz Sharif tipped to be Pak PM
Nagaland MP dies in Delhi hospital
Khekiho Zhimomi, Nagaland\'s lone Rajya Sabha MP, died at the All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) here on Thursday morning due to a heart ailment.
Khekiho Zhimomi, Nagaland's lone Rajya Sabha MP, died at the All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) here on Thursday morning due to a heart ailment.
"He was admitted to AIIMS three days ago for severe heart issues. His health deteriorated and he died today (Thursday) morning at 6 a.m.," one of his daughters told IANS.
His family members said his body will be taken to Nagaland after the postmortem examination.
Zhimomi had recently visited Myanmar with National Security Advisor Ajit Doval for the signing of peace agreement between several insurgent groups and the Myanmar government.