- Netflix Ends Apple Billing for Legacy Subscribers
- Quick tips to help you prepare for your board exams
- Haryana and Patna Secure Semifinal Spots in Pro Kabaddi League.
- Sama Angels emerge champion
- Polo Arena Championship official jersey launched
- Mammootty and Kiccha Sudeep Follow Mahesh Babu's Success Path – Here's What They Did!
- Elon Musk's X Shifts Gears to Become a Job-Search Hub
- Kharge promises Rs 5,000 to poor families every month
- Welfare, development joint agenda: Manohar
- YSRCP to train party cadre on public outreach programme today
2 lakh each for kin of Chennai flood victims
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday announced Rs 2 lakh each for the next of kin of those who died in Tamil Nadu floods.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday announced Rs 2 lakh each for the next of kin of those who died in Tamil Nadu floods.
"PM announced an ex-gratia relief of Rs. 2 lakh each from PMNRF (Prime Minister's National Relief Fund) for next of kin of those who lost their lives in the floods in Tamil Nadu," said the PMO in a Twitter post.
Modi had on December 3 made an aerial survey of the flood-hit areas in Tamil Nadu and announced an immediate release of Rs.1,000 crore for relief and rehabilitation work in the flood-ravaged state. That was in addition to Rs.940 crore which was released earlier by the Centre.