- India expresses deep shock at the loss of lives in northern Gaza
- TN Deepika participates in Gadapa Gadapaku Mana Prabhutvam in Hindupur
- TDP reviews on arrangements for Shankaravam in Kuppam
- GVL Narsimha Rao congratulates National Bodybuilding competition winner in Visakhapatnam
- Yarlagadda Venkata Rao participate in a discussion forum in AB Convention hall in Gannavaram
- Bengaluru Cafe Rocked By Bomb Blast: Investigation Underway
- Two BJP Workers Arrested In Tamil Nadu Extortion Case Linked To Dharmapuram Adheenam
- Young BJP Leader K Annamalai Poised For Lok Sabha Election Debut: A Rising Force In Tamil Nadu Politics
- Collaboration should be our future 'mantra': Kochi-Muziris Biennale co-founder Bose Krishnamachari
- Banks propel markets to new highs
Pakistan Denies Travel to Indian Diplomat, No Mission Stall at SAARC Fair
An Indian diplomat was denied permission to travel to Lahore to set up the mission\'s stall at the ongoing SAARC Trade Fair where all the other member nations have their representation.
An Indian diplomat was denied permission to travel to Lahore to set up the mission's stall at the ongoing SAARC Trade Fair where all the other member nations have their representation.
The Pakistan Foreign Office had invited the Indian High Commission like other missions of SAARC countries to put up a stall at the 12th SAARC Trade Fair inaugurated by Pakistan's Commerce Minister Khurram Dastagir Khan on Friday.
Over 50 Indian traders are participating in the fair, which is being held in Lahore from December 4-6.
Diplomatic missions of all SAARC nations were given space for putting up their respective stalls at the fair.
However, the chief coordinator from the Indian High Commission was not given permission to travel from Islamabad to Lahore. India is the only country whose mission does not have representation at the fair, sources here said.
The Indian mission is planning to raise the issue with the Pakistan Foreign Office which is coordinating the fair.