- Telangana MLA Lasya Nanditha's Life Cut Short in Tragic Accident
- Is it the end of politics in Russia?
- Farmers’ popularity graph at stake
- BJP needs different narrative down south
- Tension prevails in Tadepalli
- Sharmila lambasts YSRCP govt for betraying youth
- Differences plague YSRCP in Itchapuram
- Nagababu may contest in Anakapalli Lok Sabha seat
- TNSF stages a protest against Amarnath
- BJP leadership will decide on alliances: Purandeswari
World's richest Hindu temple may move stash to Modi's gold scheme
The richest Hindu temple in the world could soon come to the rescue of Prime Minister Narendra Modi\'s plan to recycle tonnes of idle gold and cut economy-hurting imports.
The richest Hindu temple in the world could soon come to the rescue of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's plan to recycle tonnes of idle gold and cut economy-hurting imports.
The gold monetisation scheme, aimed at persuading individuals, institutions and rich temples to deposit some of their gold stash with banks to recycle, has only attracted about one kg in a month out of a total hoard of over 20,000 tonnes.