- ACA says teammates were 'threatened' to sign letter of support in favour of Hanuma Vihari, claims report
- Prodigy Finance Brings the Most Accessible Education Loans - A Great Alternative to Traditional Student Funding
- Akhilesh Yadav warns of appropriate action against rebel SP MLAs at the right time
- Jarange-Patil suspends Maratha quota stir till March 3 due to Board exams
- Taapsee Pannu and Mathias Boe to Tie the Knot in March with a Sikh-Christian Fusion Wedding: Reports
- Tension grips in Bandi Sanjay's yatra after unknown persons pelt eggs at his convoy
- PayU appoints 5 new members to its Board of Directors
- MI head coach Charlotte Edwards extends Sydney Sixers deal for next two WBBL seasons
- WPL 2024: 'Renuka's two wickets gave Gujarat shock they couldn’t recover from', says Saba Karim
- Tech Mahindra, Pegatron sign MoU to develop AI-enabled private 5G networks
How much money does Jayalalithaa need to rehabilitate flood hit Tamil Nadu?
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa on Sunday urged the central government to sanction Rs.10,250 crore towards rehabilitation of the flood affected in the state.
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa on Sunday urged the central government to sanction Rs.10,250 crore towards rehabilitation of the flood affected in the state. Minister of Urban Development, Housing and Urban Poeverty Alleviation M. Venkaiah Naidu met Jayalalithaa at the state secretariat.