- Praja Ashirwada Yatra held in Kavali constituency
- Tap water still a pipedream in villages merged with KMC
- Telangana Power Capacity Boost with NTPC New Power Unit
- Bank Holidays in March 2024: Banks in Telangana to be closed for 9 days
- 15-Year-Old Teen Raped In Haryana For 20 Days
- TDP MLA Candidate from Penukonda reviews with Jana Sena leaders
- ZP Chairman joins Congress
- Shantikumar reaffirms BJP’s commitment to development
- New Delhi: India, Mauritius natural partners in maritime
- MLA secures CM’s support for irrigation project
Intolerance? Protests against Ram Janmabhoomi in DU
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy on Friday lashed out at those opposing a seminar on Ram Janmabhoomi in the Delhi University campus and dubbed the protests as \'intolerance\'.
, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy on Friday lashed out at those opposing a seminar on Ram Janmabhoomi in the Delhi University campus and dubbed the protests as 'intolerance'.
"What happened to all this talk about intolerance, where has the intolerance gone now? There is a seminar of professors on a topic which is very important and how can they object. If there is anything objectionable then there is always law," Swamy told ANI.
The National Students' Union of India (NSUI) members yesterday staged aprotest outside the Vice Chancellor's office against the Delhi University's decision to allow a seminar on Ram Janmabhoomi temple.
The two-day seminar titled "Shri Ram Janma Bhoomi Temple: Emerging Scenario" is scheduled to begin on January 9 at the Delhi University's Arts Faculty.
The event is being organised by Arundhati Vashishtha Anusandhan Peeth (AVAP), which is a research organisation founded by late VHP leader Ashok Singhal.
The university had drawn flak from students and teachers over the event earlier.
The university, while defending itself, had reportedly said that it has nothing to do with the subject of the seminar, adding that the venue for the event was available to outsiders for hiring.