- AI startups from Tier 2, 3 cities is PM Modi’s dream: Union Minister
- Huge corruption unearthed in Smart City works
- Mahabubnagar: Palpable tension among aspirants
- Brahmotsavam Jatara draws multitudes of devotees
- BJP Capitalises on ‘Ram naam’ to woo voters
- Pawan Kalyan meets Bhimavaram leaders, likely to contest from there
- DPIs like UPI, Aadhaar to propel India towards $8 trillion economy by 2030
- Redbird resumes flight training operations after safety overhaul
- Cryogenic engine of LVM3 rocket completes ground qualification tests: ISRO
- Enhancing Business Resilience Against Rising Cyber Extortion Threats
PM Modi releases book authored by Jain Acharya
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday released a book titled \"Maru Bharat Saru Bharat \"(My India Noble India) written by Jain Acharya Ratnasundersuriswarji Maharaj through video conference.
Mumbai : Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday released a book titled "Maru Bharat Saru Bharat "(My India Noble India) written by Jain Acharya Ratnasundersuriswarji Maharaj through video conference.
Addressing the book release function organized by Sahitya Satkar Samiti of Ratnatrayee Trust held in Mumbai, the Prime Minister lauded the works of Acharya Ratnasundersuriswarji Maharaj and said penning 300 books was not a small achievement.
Several aspects of life have found their reflection in the works of Maharaj Saheb.
The Prime Minister said that these books resonate his "divya vani" which reflects the urge to give back to the society and that 'rashtra (national) dharma' is above every dharma(religion).
The Prime Minister lauded the role of saints and said it is India's heritage that has given saints who have led the society towards Nation building.
He urged the people to strive for poverty alleviation, clean India and to harness the energy of millions of youth towards a strong nation on the move.
The Prime Minister emphasized that India has never talked about communalism but always preached spirituality for the benefit of mankind.
"We believe that every problem can be solved through Spirituality," He said
Acharya Ratnasundersuriswarji Maharaj thanked the Prime Minister for addressing through video conference from New Delhi and said that "Families have values and the countries have culture".
The function held in Mumbai was attended by Jain seers and people from all walks of life. This is Maharaj Saheb's 300th book.