- Jayalalitha thanks audience for embracing success of ‘Rudram Kota’
- Call to equip students with skills in new technologies in country
- World Pharmacist Day celebrated
- UPI usage set to rise in festive shopping
- Knee Surgery for Mere 67 Rupees Under Ayushman Bharat Arogya Karnataka Yojana
- Sugar minister apologised for statement on farmers suicides
- Police breaks Paritala Sunitha hunger strike, shifts to hospital in Anantapur
- S&P holds 6% growth forecast for FY24
- Kejriwal recalls ex-PM Manmohan Singh's dedication on his 91st birthday
- Agri-tech startups suffer 45% fall in investments
UP Chief Minister awards 6 officers for excellent service
For the first time, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has awarded six officers for excellent service on the occasion of the 72nd Independence Day
Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh): For the first time, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has awarded six officers for excellent service on the occasion of the 72nd Independence Day.
The list of awardees includes Additional Directorate General, Meerut, Prashant Kumar who came to the limelight after showering rose petals on Kawariyans from a chopper.
Other officers who were awarded are Senior Superintendent of Police Abhishek Singh, Deputy Inspector General, Law and Order Praveen Kumar along with others.
After unfurling the National flag, Chief Minister Adityanath addressed people and said that India is one of the oldest nations in the world with a rich heritage and culture.
Earlier, the Prime Minister also unfurled the flag in Delhi's Red Fort and addressed the nation from the ramparts. This is his fifth speech after the Bharatiya Janata Party-led National Democratic Alliance came to power in 2014. He touched upon various issue during his speech.
The National flag has been hoisted by Chief Ministers in every state.