- Devara At Work: Junior NTR Starts His Prep For Koratala Siva’s Directorial
- Teddy: Allu Sirish Announces His Next Movie And The First Look Will Be Unveiled Tomorrow
- Mem Famous: Sumanth And Sharath Chandra Thank Rajamouli For His Review And Are On Cloud Nine
- Astrologer who predicted Congress win in Karnataka, has forecasted KCR govt will win in forthcoming state assembly elections.
- Karnataka: Congress Faces Internal Tussle over BDA Chairmanship Four MLAs Flock for Chairmanship
- Karnataka: Coastal performing arts Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
- Woman in distress saved!
- Karnataka: Denial of Ministerial Berth TB Jayachandra’s Granddaughter Writes to Rahul Gandhi
- Nine years of Modi Government- A progress report. Meghwal
- SSMB 28 Mass Strike: The New Poster Of Mahesh Babu Is Unveiled Ahead Of Title Launch
Kids morphing at age of 32
Kids Morphing At Age Of 32. Kids 'Morph Into Parents' At Age Of 32
London: A new study has revealed that the probability of childrenmorphing into their parents is at its highest when kids reach the age of 32.
According to Netmums.com poll , the tell-tale signs of the transition include finding estate cars practical and realizing that the bins go out more often than you do, the Mirror reported.
70 percent of the respondents of the survey admitted that raising kids was harder than expected and most of the people found themselves relying on their parents' way of bringing up a family and using the same phrases that they had listened to like "because I said so" or "you're not going out dressed like that".