- Farmers demand Rs 50 thousand compensation per acre or dont need
- Canadian Vice Chief of Army in India, says 'We want to build military relationship'
- Haryana CM rides motorcycle to reach airport
- Audio and video calls arriving on X only for premium users
- 83% of women admitted to having painful periods
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE may get a huge price cut: Report
- Centre has implemented schemes in mission mode in past 9 years, says PM Modi
- AP to receive heavy rains in next 24 hours amid surface trough
- Khalistani Terrorists Allegedly Exploiting Sikh Migration To Canada For Anti-India Activities
- Jio Cinema to launch India's biggest digital film festival
Proved: Men are biggest Liars
A new study has recently revealed that men lie more than women.
London: A new study has recently revealed that men lie more than women.
It was found that the reasons for lying also differ with gender. While women avoid being honest to spare someone from feeling hurt or upset and men tend to fib to save money or win an argument, the Daily Star reported.
A spokesman for financial comparison site PayingTooMuch.com said that men were more prone to stretch a lie than women, with the average man fibbing, or leaving out the truth four times a week.
Men are also more likely to be deceitful to get someone else out of trouble, get them something they want or make themselves look good. It also emerged that people of all genders are most likely to lie by saying "I'm fine" when they are unhappy, pretending to like a gift or talking about how much something cost.
It was also established that 42 percent said being dishonest has got them into trouble with 27 percent admitted they lost friends over it. It also emerged that 17 percent of Brits have lied to or misled insurance companies in order to get cover or while making a claim, with 25 percent of those admitting they completely lied on their application.
Other occasions Brits are most likely to lie included; amount of alcohol they have drank, job interview, smoking, damaging an item, complimenting someone, household chores among others.