- Q3 GDP growth picks up pace to 8.4%
- Praja Ashirwada Yatra held in Kavali constituency
- Tap water still a pipedream in villages merged with KMC
- Telangana Power Capacity Boost with NTPC New Power Unit
- Bank Holidays in March 2024: Banks in Telangana to be closed for 9 days
- 15-Year-Old Teen Raped In Haryana For 20 Days
- TDP MLA Candidate from Penukonda reviews with Jana Sena leaders
- ZP Chairman joins Congress
- Shantikumar reaffirms BJP’s commitment to development
- New Delhi: India, Mauritius natural partners in maritime
Men cheat partners for lack of sex
A new survey has revealed one in four Brits cheat on their partners because they don\'t get to go between the sheets more often.
London: A new survey has revealed one in four Brits cheat on their partners because they don't get to go between the sheets more often.
According to the survey by a dating website, 18 percent men revealed they cheated because they were tired of arguing, the Daily Star reported.
Sigurd Vedal, founder of Victoria Milan, asserted that if men did not get it from their partners, it was very obvious that they'll start looking elsewhere.
The website listed ten things about women that made men cheat where it was revealed that 24 of men had a problem that their partners had a little appetite for sex.
15 percent of men revealed that their partners had limited their freedom.
The study showed that 12 percent their partners required maximum attention all the time.