- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Having sex makes you intelligent, claims study
This might be good news for people who go between the sheets more often. Recently a new study claimed that having more sex could make an individual intelligent, which was not a known fact.
London: This might be good news for people who go between the sheets more often. Recently a new study claimed that having more sex could make an individual intelligent, which was not a known fact.
A study, at the Italian University of Pavia, demonstrated that frequent lovemaking encourages nerve growth and amplifies brainpower, the Daily Star reported.
Researchers investigated the sex lives of some 2,000 men and women and found those who romped regularly had faster brain speeds. The investigation kept tabs on people in their 60s and 70s to see whether sex could prevent the onset of dementia.
Investigations have also found evidence that this is true of younger people.