- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Moving on post relationship break-up not easy for Men
Moving on after a breakup isn\'t easy for men as sometimes they find themselves stuck in their past despite being in a new relationship. But how should women find out whether or not their partner is done with their past?
Moving on after a breakup isn't easy for men as sometimes they find themselves stuck in their past despite being in a new relationship. But how should women find out whether or not their partner is done with their past?
Manj Weerasekera, who coaches divorced men, explained that men can be complicated at times and women can't always become aware of the signs that her boyfriend may still be deep in thought about his former partner, reported the Daily Mail.
To know the difference between a boyfriend, who is relating healthily with his ex and the one who is still influenced by her, one should be aware of the of the facts like whether or not her boyfriend talks about his past, bestows favours on his ex without any reason, visits places she liked or made her his new best friend and still has her stuff, says experts.