- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
- Delhi excise policy matter: Court permits YSRCP MP's son Raghav Magunta to turn approver in CBI's case
Few Signs You’re An Option, Not A Priority in relationship
For every person, the relationship is quite important to compare with other things. Some of them will give respect to the relationship and their loved ones but few of them will consider the relationship as an option, not a Priority. Here are the few signs we have cited out just have a look at them:
For every person, a relationship is quite important when compared with other things. Some of them give respect to the relationship and their loved ones while few consider the relationship as an option, not a Priority. Here are few signs we have cited out just have a look at them:
You find yourself uninvited to important events and social gatherings: Sometimes, in a relationship, he/she might ignore their loved ones and don't invite them for a party or a social gathering. We can say that they might not be interested to introduce him/her to their friends or family. If you could notice these type of signs just speak with them openly and clarify things before you invest more into the relationship.
They are always struggling to remember the details of your life: In every relationship, there are some important dates like Birthday, Anniversary, first date etc. Everyone wants to recognize those days by their loved ones. If she/he is struggling to remember the details of your life events just indicates it is another sign that he/she is not the right person to be in the relationship.
You only get valuable time with each other as a result of last minute planning: Every girl/guy would love to spend time with their partner - be it a long drive, dinner or weekend party and they always wish to maintain privacy whenever they get time. But few hardly show any interest for such quality time, if opposite person force to meet them they'll give a last minute schedule which hurts the feeling of other people.