- Real Madrid signs Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for over 100 million euros
- RSS chief to be in Udaipur on June 8-9
- BRS govt's efforts led to sustainable, constant availability of water: MLC Kavitha
- Pak Army top brass vows to tighten noose around masterminds of May 9 'rebellion'
- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
'Betrayed' Arthur to sue Cricket Australia
Sacked Australian coach Mickey Arthur has hired a legal firm and is planning to sue Cricket Australia for breaching his contract by axing the South...
Sacked Australian coach Mickey Arthur has hired a legal firm and is planning to sue Cricket Australia for breaching his contract by axing the South African ahead of the Ashes.
'The Australian' reported that Arthur received no notice of termination nor any suggestion that he was in breach of contract. Arthur, who had been contracted till the end of the 2015 World Cup, was entitled to three months' notice by the Australian board.
The South African has appointed a high-profile legal team Harmers Lawyers, it reported.
"I am gutted. I didn't see it coming. I can look back at it and say I've chucked everything at it. I think I leave with a lot of professional pride, I think I leave with a lot of professional dignity," Arthur had said after being axed. The CA had immediately announced Darren Lehmann as the 45-year-old South African's successor.