- Andhra Pradesh: Man swallows wife's gold chain in Anantapur, doctors removed without surgery
- 45 Bags Containing Human Remains Were Discovered In Mexico Ravine
- YS Viveka murder: CBI court adjourns hearing on YS Bhaskar Reddy's bail plea, asks CBI to file counter
- Hyderabad: Not all minorities vote for AIMIM, flays KTR
- Kamal Haasan wishes Mani Ratnam on his b'day; calls him ‘doyen of Indian cinema’
- OTT releases to watch for in June, 2023
- State government ignores Governor on Telangana Formation Day celebrations
- Eye drops slow nearsightedness progression in kids: Study
- A unique amalgamation of sport and fashion
- RTC drivers love their profession and work with commitment: Sajjanar
Dhoni: Will answer on IPL scam at the right time
Indian skipper M S Dhoni refused to entertain any questions on the IPL A spot-fixing scandal when he took to the podium for a team press conference...
Indian skipper M S Dhoni refused to entertain any questions on the IPL A spot-fixing scandal when he took to the podium for a team press conference ahead of the Champions Trophy. At the press conference in Birmingham, journalists bombarded the Indian captain with an array of uncomfortable questions on spot-fixing. "Right now we are concentrating on Champions TrophyA as this is a very important tournament for us. Please do not ask any questions related to the IPL fixing. We will answer the questions only when the time is right. This particular scandal is not going to tarnish the image of India or cricket," said Dhoni. "I just want to keep aside from the whole issue now," said Dhoni. Dhoni also added that Indian cricket's reputation has not been tarnished and he is hopeful of India's good show in the upcoming tournament. The skipper mentioned that IPL cannot be blamed if his team does not perform well in the Champions Trophy.