- Complaint Filed Against Arvind Kejriwal, Kharge, And Others Political Leaders For Giving Remark On President Murmu's Caste
- Fire breaks out in wedding pandal amid fireworks in Alluri Sitaramaraju district, no casualties
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 28 May 2023
- Andhra Pradesh: Tipper lorry and oil tanker collides head-on in Kakinada, no casualties
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 28 May 2023
- Inauguration Of New Parliament Building Marked With Prayers From Many Faiths
- Why Pakistan's military establishment turned against its blue-eyed boy
- 'Self-glorifying authoritarian PM' says Congress on new Parlaiment inauguration
- PM Modi inaugurates new Parliament House
- Gold and silver rates today slashes in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 28 May 2023
Dhoni is richer than Nadal, Bolt
Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, with earnings of $31.5 million, has been ranked at 16th place on Forbes' list of 100 highest-paid...
Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, with earnings of $31.5 million, has been ranked at 16th place on Forbes' list of 100 highest-paid athletes, which has been topped by iconic golfer Tiger Woods.
The magazine said 31-year-old Dhoni moved up 15 positions this year. In 2012, he was placed at 31st position. The influential business magazine estimated that Dhoni made $31.5 million over the last year from prize money and endorsements.
37-year-old Woods of America made $78.1 million. Roger Federer, who topped the 2012 list is at No 2. The only other Indian in the top-100 list is Sachin Tendulkar at 51st position.
Stars below Dhoni are F1 driver Fernando Alonso (19th), golfer Rory McIlroy (21st spot), Lewis Hamilton (26th), Novak Djokovic (28th), Rafael Nadal (30th) and Usain Bolt (40th).
This year's list features just three women led by Tennis ace Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams and China's Li Na.