- Telangana Govt out to implement norms to promote water neutrality: KTR
- World Environment Day: Greens give a call to beat plastic pollution
- This is what ‘2018’ collected in ten days
- Anantapur: CPI to launch agitation against Upper Bhadra project from June 10
- Timely thrust to medical devices sector
- Tirupati: Ensure safe food for consumers
- Hyderabad: KCR steadfast in standing by Singareni workers: Kavitha
- Karnataka: Five killed in Cruiser -lorry mishap
- Hyderabad: GHMC officers pledge to protect environment
- Hyderabad: Grand ‘Telangana Sahitya Dinotsavam’ on June 11
KKR can come back
After notching up a morale-boosting victory against the Pune Warriors, Delhi Daredevils will aim to improve their current position when they face...
After notching up a morale-boosting victory against the Pune Warriors, Delhi Daredevils will aim to improve their current position when they face defending champions Kolkata Knight Riders in a IPL match here on Wednesday.
Just like the previous match between the Daredevils and the Warriors, this encounter will also be a battle of survival for both the teams -- especially KKR, whose slide during this edition has been pretty sharp.
While Daredevils have lost seven out of their nine games, KKR are not too far behind having lost six games out of nine. While the Knights would try desperately to bring their lackadaisical campaign back on track, the Daredevils can afford to play with a free mind as they have already lost enough and have nothing more to lose.
When Warner said that "every game from now on is a semi-final", he knew how tough it would be to win seven out of seven games in order to remain in contention for a knock-out stage berth.A However, the positive aspect for Daredevils will be the manner in which they won their encounter against the Warriors the other day.