- Real Madrid signs Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for over 100 million euros
- RSS chief to be in Udaipur on June 8-9
- BRS govt's efforts led to sustainable, constant availability of water: MLC Kavitha
- Pak Army top brass vows to tighten noose around masterminds of May 9 'rebellion'
- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
Malinga jolt to Mumbai Indians
Bangalore (PTI): Mumbai Indians will miss the services of their Sri Lankan pace spearhead Lasith Malinga in their opening Indian Premier League...
Bangalore (PTI): Mumbai Indians will miss the services of their Sri Lankan pace spearhead Lasith Malinga in their opening Indian Premier League match against Royal Challengers Bangalore at the Chinnaswamy Stadium here on Thursday. Malinga, who has been MI attack's mainstay over the past five editions, is suffering from a sore back which he sustained during Sri Lanka's recent limited overs series against Bangladesh.A Malinga's last competitive match was against Bangladesh during the T20 International at Pallekele. "Malinga will miss the first match of this season due to the on-going treatment for sore back. He was scheduled to join MI camp in Bangalore yesterday but now he will only join the squad in Mumbai for the team's first home match," a MI official informed on Wednesday. In Malinga's absence, Munaf Patel, Nathan Coultier-Nile, Mitchell Johnson are likely to lead the bowling attack.