- As Andhra Chief Minister, NTR went beyond giving rice for Rs 2 a kg to the poor
- Chandrababu participates in bike rally at Rajahmahendravaram, pays tribute to NTR
- 'Junior Babu' or 'Andhra Pappu': Nara Lokesh faces his political acid test
- YS Jagan participates in inauguration ceremony of new parliament, to meet Amit Shah tonight
- 'Mann Ki Baat': Arunachal, Bihar students share experiences with PM Modi
- The India House: Ram Charan Is All Set To Produce This Nikhil And Anupam Kher Starrer
- Actor Sharwanand Sustains Minor Injuries in Road Accident
- Delhi Police On Alert After Farmer Leaders Detained
- Pawan Kalyan pays tribute to NTR, says he is pride of Telugu people
- TDP Mahanadu: Second day meeting to start in a while, Naidu to release manifesto
Now bollywood links to IPL Spot-fixing: Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
The IPL spot fixing scam just got murkier. The scandal has now found its links to bollywood as actor Vindoo Randhawa was arrested today. Vindoo,...
The IPL spot fixing scam just got murkier. The scandal has now found its links to bollywood as actor Vindoo Randhawa was arrested today. Vindoo, son of late wrestler-actor Dara Singh, was arrested by the Mumbai Crime Branch. "Vindoo was questioned after he was found to be in contact with the bookies and subsequently arrested on Tuesday," the official told without revealing further details. It is still not clear if he had links with IPL players and the bookies or if he was just betting. Forty-nine-year-old Vindoo, catapulted to limelight after winning the hit reality show Bigg Boss 3. He was often spotted watching IPL matches and attending the post match parties. Meanwhile, the Mumbai crime branch which is also heading the investigations into the spot fixing scandal along with the Delhi police, had on Monday questioned a casting director who sent photographs of models to Sreesanth and summoned a Telugu film producer having business links with the tainted India pacer. The move has raised suspicions thatA honey traps could have been laid to lure cricketers into spot-fixing IPL matches.A Sreesanth's laptop had dozens of photographs of models e-mailed to him by the casting director. Apart from electronic devices, including a laptop, Rs 72,000 cash, data card and diaries with entries in English and Malayalam, which appeared to be in Sreesanth's handwriting, were also seized. The Special Cell of Delhi police had arrested Sreesanth, his Rajasthan Royals teammates - Ajit Chandila and Ankeet Chavan - and Jiju on May 15 night for allegedly indulging in spot-fixing in at least three IPL matches.