- All about the Canadian startup Hyperloop-style vacuum train 'FluxJet'
- AP Employees trade unions meets YS Jagan, thanks him for announcing GPS
- Canada invites 4,800 candidates for Express Entry draw in June
- Google testing cinematic image creator in Photos: Report
- BSP to project Mayawati as PM candidate
- China needs to be confronted strategically together: Kharge
- Following are foreign exchange rates on june-09-2023
- IIM Bangalore, CII to host ‘[email protected]: A vision document for 2047’ on June 12
- Telangana Government attracting investments to create more jobs: KTR
- Khammam: Ponguleti to decide future course of action today
Prior century helps England to draw
Auckland (AFP): A defiant, unbeaten century by Matt Prior saw England snatch an unlikely draw in a dramatic end to the third Test on Tuesday as a...
Auckland (AFP): A defiant, unbeaten century by Matt Prior saw England snatch an unlikely draw in a dramatic end to the third Test on Tuesday as a fired up New Zealand attack were denied an historic victory by one wicket.A England were holding on by a thread at the close as Prior sought to shield last man in Monty Panesar from the bowling for the last three overs in a cliff-hanger finish to the Test and the series. At the close, Prior was unbeaten on 110, his seventh Test century, and England were 315 for nine.A A despondent New Zealand were left wondering what the outcome would have been had two regulation catches in the final over before lunch not been dropped. All three Tests ended in draws, denying New Zealand the chance of a rare series win over England. They have only won three of 32 series against the English and the last was in England in 1999. New Zealand, with innings of 443 and 241 for six declared, batted England out of the Test and the tourists were never serious about chasing their 481-run second innings target. India stay at No 3 India will have to settle for the third spot behind England in the ICC Test team rankings after the latter managed to salvage a draw in the final Test against New Zealand in Auckland on Tuesday.India not only needed to win the Delhi Test but also had to hope for a New Zealand victory in the Auckland Test.