- Adipurush Pre-Release live updates: Ayodhya recreated in Tirupati
- Watch The Viral Video Of HDFC Bank Manager Shouting On His Juniors
- HUL adopts Rajahmundry villages to make them pollution free
- Ministers KTR and Jagadish Reddy inaugurated TIF's Skill Development Center
- MANUU signs MoU with IIT Hyderabad
- Tesla recalls nearly 140 Model Y EVs over serious safety issue
- Here is the concept design of 'Adipurush' pre- release event
- No 'Setting' With Amit Shah, Says Bajrang Punia
- Prez Witnesses Cultural Festival in Surinam
- YS Jagan to Konaseema district tomorrow to attend Rapaka Varaprasada Rao son's wedding
Royals ground MI
Jaipur (PTI): Rajasthan Royals made a strong statement as they left Mumbai Indians bruised and battered with a convincing 87-run win in the IPL here...
Jaipur (PTI): Rajasthan Royals made a strong statement as they left Mumbai Indians bruised and battered with a convincing 87-run win in the IPL here on Wednesday.A After riding on Ajinkya Rahane's unbeaten 54-ball 68 to post a formidable 179 for three, Rajatshan bowled out Mumbai for 92 in 18.2 overs. The victory helped Rajsthan leapfrog to the top of the poinst table with four wins from five matches, while Mumbai slipped to the fourth position.
While Rahane led Rajasthan's batting, the bowling was more about team effort, with James Faulkner leading the way with three wickets.A Ajit Chandila and Stuart Binny picked up two wickets apiece. Sidhhart Trivedi had Rohit Sharma caught at mid-wicket in a rather soft dismissal, pushing Mumbai further onto the backfoot.
Despite boasting one of the best batting line-ups in the tournament, Mumbai could manage just three fours in the first 10 overs. A Earlier, Rahane top-scored with an unbeaten knock to help his side post a formidable total.A Rahane and Brad Hodge (27 off 15) added an unbroken 53-run stand for the fourth wicket in less than five overs to give Rajasthan the much-needed impetus after slowing down a bit in the third quarter.
Rahane smashed eight fours and a six during his knock and was well-supported by Shane Watson (31), with whom he added 62 runs for the opening wicket, and Dishant Yagnik (34).
Brief Scores: RR 179 for three (A Rahane 68 no, D Yagnik 34, Shane Watson 31) bt MI 92 all out (D Karthik 30, A Rayudu 27, J Faulkner 3/16, A Chandila 2/6).