- Doctors blame junk food for rising heart problems among school-going kids
- PLtechnicals Daily Morning Report
- Spotify lays off 200 employees in podcast division
- Rambha birthday special: Actress who ruled for almost two decades
- Apple expected to reveal mixed-reality headset at developer conference
- Train crash: Odisha to bear transportation cost of bodies
- Embark on a Transformative Journey in Business Leadership with MIT-WPU's Integrated Business Management Programme
- 360LIFE, A Leading Real Estate Developer Celebrated WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY
- CEAT Celebrates World Environment Day
- Hansal Mehta shares his ‘cardinal rule’ while crafting characters
Sushil to lead Indian challenge in Asian
New Delhi (PTI): Olympic medallists Sushil Kumar and Yogeshwar Dutt will spearhead India's challenge at the Senior Asian Wrestling Championship to be...
New Delhi (PTI): Olympic medallists Sushil Kumar and Yogeshwar Dutt will spearhead India's challenge at the Senior Asian Wrestling Championship to be held from April 18 to 22 at the KD Jadhav Wrestling Stadium in New Delhi. Sushil, who is returning from a shoulder injury, will be one of the top contenders in the 66-kg freestyle division. "The Asian championships will be played in front of our home crowd and will be a good opportunity for me to return after injury. I have been training hard at the national camp keeping in the mind the expected competition and I am confident of a good performance," said Sushil. London Olympics bronze medallist Yogeshwar Dutt will also make a comeback in the 60kg freestyle division after fully recovering from a knee injury.A Amit Kumar, the 2012 Asian Championship bronze medallist, will also be seen in action in the freestyle 55kg division while 2010 Commonwealth Games gold medallist Narsingh Yadav will be competing in the 84kg category. In the greco-roman style, Asian Games bronze medallist Ravinder Singh and Sunil Rana will lead the Indian charge in the 60kg and 66kg categories respectively.A Chief national coach Vinod Kumar believes that with the level of the competition in the tournament, it will not be easy to reach the medal rounds.