- Vijayawada: PM Narendra Modi government failed on all fronts in last nine years, claims Congress MP N Uttam Kumar Reddy
- Eluru: AP JAC regional meet evokes huge response
- New Delhi: CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy stresses on importance of infra
- Kadapa: Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy owes answer in Viveka case, says CPI state secretary K Ramakrishna
- Visakhapatnam: Mugger crocodile hatchlings, a new attraction at zoo
- YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme gets good response in Srikakulam
- Srikakulam: ‘State government suppressing employees’
- Visakhapatnam: Empowering women in G20 countries and beyond
- Visakhapatnam: People find various ways to dispose of Rs 2,000 notes
- Tirupati: Vahana Sevas performed for Govindaraja Swamy
Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy : Andhra trounce Hyderabad
Shimoga (PTI): Andhra defeated Hydeabad in their South Zone T20 cricket match for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy here on Monday.A Hyderabad made 161 for...
Shimoga (PTI): Andhra defeated Hydeabad in their South Zone T20 cricket match for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy here on Monday.A Hyderabad made 161 for five in 20 overs, powered by a 118-run partnership off 82 balls for the second wicket between opener P Akshath Reddy (44) and right-hand batsman Tirumalasetti Suman (85 off 56 balls). Suman craked nine boundaries and four sixes in his scintillating innings. For Andhra, left-arm medium Tekkami Atchuta Rao claimed four wickets for 32 runs.A Andhra chased the target by scoring 163 for five with K S Bharat and D B Prashanth scoring 36 each. Bharat slammed six fours and a six and Prashant three sixes in an entertaining knock. In another match, wicketkeeper-batsman Kannaur Lokesh Rahul's hurricane 62 off 37 balls helped Karnataka trounce Kerala by 83 runs Batting first, Karnataka amassed 185 for five in their 20 overs with one-drop Rahul (62, 5x4, 2x6) top scoring and opener Manish Pandey notching up 50 off 42 balls.A Rahul was picked up by Prashanth Parameswaran after he gave a catch to R V Gomez and Pandey was unfortunately run out after he cracked four sparkling fours. In reply, Kerala could manage to score 102 for nine in stipulated 20 overs. Delhi win Delhi beat Punjab by six wickets in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy cricket match here Monday. A Punjab chose to bat first after wining toss at TERI cricket ground here. A Punjab scored 160 runs in 20 overs as Gurkeerat Singh smashed 55 runs off 41 balls. Playing for Delhi, Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir scored 76 runs for the first wicket. Gambhir remained not out on 68 runs with the help of six boundaries and two sixes. A Sehwag made 36 runs, with seven boundaries.