- Chandrababu Naidu arrives at TDP Mahanadu public meeting, to address the gathering
- TDP Mahanadu: All set for huge public meeting, Naidu to arrive at venue shortly
- Shaakuntalam Bags A Total Of 4 Awards At Prestigious Cannes World Film Festival Awards 2023
- Kodali Nani pays tribute to NTR, challenges Naidu, Lokesh to contest from Gannavaram
- Rajinikanth, Anupam Kher And SRK Praise PM Modi On The Occasion Of New Parliament Inauguration
- Modi pays tribute to NTR at 101st Mann ki Baat, says he earned place in hearts of people
- Sharwanand Drops A Tweet And Confirms That He Met With A Minor Car Accident
- 'DJ Tillu' Fame Praneeth Reddy Says, ‘I Want To Hold A Versatile ‘Tag’, Rather Than Being The Lead Actor
- AP Weather update: Heatwave predicted in several mandals today and evening
- NTR's centenary as 'Telugu Heritage Day' in America
Was misinterpreted, says Rahul Dravid
New Delhi (PTI): Former Indian cricket captain Rahul Dravid has claimed that his comments on restoring the credibility of the game, after the recent...
New Delhi (PTI): Former Indian cricket captain Rahul Dravid has claimed that his comments on restoring the credibility of the game, after the recent IPL spot-fixing scandal, have been taken out of context. "It is disappointing that my comments have been taken out of context by some sections of the media," Dravid was quoted as saying in a tweet posted by 'ESPNCricinfo', the website to which he gave the interview.
"A lot of conclusions and inferences have drawn from Rahul Dravid's quotes on credibility. Wait for the full interview," read the website's twitter handle. Dravid had expressed anguish over the recent IPL spot-fixing scandal and its fallout, saying that restoring the credibility of the game is of utmost importance failing which cricketers may lose respect of their fans.
"There are so many fans and so many people who care deeply about this game and it is because of these fans that we are who we are as cricketers. "Administrators are there because of the fans and the cricketers to run this game, so credibility of a game, or a board, or even a government for that matter, is important irrespective of what you do. If you are in public life it is important," he had said.