- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
Asia Cup stars to be rewarded
Olympians Saina Nehwal, Gagan Narang and Viren Rasquinha lighting the lamp during Olympic Gold Quest (OGQ) Conclave being hosted at the ISB campus in...
Olympians Saina Nehwal, Gagan Narang and Viren Rasquinha lighting the lamp during Olympic Gold Quest (OGQ) Conclave being hosted at the ISB campus in Hyderabad on Wednesday. Photo: Hrudayanand.
New Delhi (PTI): Hockey India (HI) on Wednesday announced cash award for three of its players who were a part of the Indian Men's hockey team that won silver medal at the ninth Asia Cup at Ipoh, Malaysia.
HI will give Rs 1 lakh each to defender V R Raghunath for winning Most Outstanding Player of the tournament award, vice-captain and goalkeeper P R Sreejesh for Goalkeeper of the tournament award and debutant forward Ramandeep Singh for scoring a goal on debut for the national team.
Ramandeep scored his first international goal against Oman in their opening match of the tournament.
Congratulating the senior men's team for its achievement at the Asia Cup, Narinder Batra, the Secretary General HI said, "Out of four individual awards at the 9th Men's Asia Cup, Indian players have won two of them. It speaks highly about the performance of Indian team.