- IAF light aircraft crashes on farmland, pilots escape alive
- Modi to be invited for ‘Pran Pratishtha’ of Ram temple
- Rajasthan ranks number 1 in milk production
- Zero bill for 100 units of electricity in Raj: Gehlot
- Tamil Nadu CM Stalin backs Kejriwal on Ordinance
- Nepal PM urges India to resolve border issue
- 'We will fight till wrestlers get justice," say farmers
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 2nd June 2023
- No rules in the air: Drone dangers are real
- DA balm for TSRTC employees
John Wright: Sachin enjoying his cricket
John Wright: Sachin Tendulkar Enjoying His Cricket. Mumbai Indians head coach John Wright Friday said batting great Sachin Tendulkar is enjoying his cricket. “Sachin is just enjoying his cricket. He is excited to be in the Champion League Twenty20 semifinal. Mumbai Indians, Sachin Enjoying His Cricket
New Delhi: Mumbai Indians head coach John Wright Friday said batting great Sachin Tendulkar is enjoying his cricket. “Sachin is just enjoying his cricket. He is excited to be in the Champion League Twenty20 semifinal. He likes playing on these occasions,” said the 59-year-old Wright, on the eve of the Mumbai Indians’ semi-final last-four clash against Trinidad and Tobago at the Ferozeshah Kotla here Saturday.
Tendulkar hasn’t out of form lately with scores of 15, 5 and 0 in the ongoing tournament. However, Wright didn’t seem worried saying that the Indian legend is in good touch.
“Sachin has been in good touch. He is hitting the ball beautifully. Twenty20 is like that. Like in the last match against the Scorchers, he had to go for it right from the start. But his experience is important especially when it comes to slow wickets,” added the former New Zealand batsman.
Asked what difference he sees in the Tendulkar of today from the days when he was the coach of the Indian team, Wright quipped: “The only difference is now he has more runs in his kitty.”