- Make woman WFI chief, scrap FIRs against us: Wrestlers to Anurag Thakur
- Telangana: 150 pilgrims leaves to Jeddah from Hyderabad for Haj Yatra
- Rising cataract surgeries driving artificial lens market growth: Report
- Construction company involved in collapsed Bihar bridge also working on Gujarat projects
- WTC Final: Jadeja picked ahead of Ashwin as India win toss, elect to bowl first against Australia
- Nepal urges foreign investors to invest in tourism industry
- First batch of 630 pilgrims from Jammu and Kashmir leaves for Haj
- Man arrested in Delhi for blackmailing, sexually assaulting minor
- Kejriwal gets emotional talking about Sisodia
- Pope Francis to undergo intestinal surgery today
Rajasthan Royals Beat CSK by 14 runs
Rajasthjan Team Tame Chennai To Enter Maiden CLT20 Final. Rajasthan Royals outplayed the formidable Chennai Super Kings to reach their maiden Champions League Twetny20 final at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium here Friday.
Jaipur: Rajasthan Royals outplayed the formidable Chennai Super Kings to reach their maiden Champions League Twetny20 final at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium here Friday.
Opener Ajinkya Rahane (70 off 56 balls) and Shane Watson (32 0ff 23) steered Rajasthan to 159 for eight in 20 overs. Chennai kept on losing wickets through their innings and fell short of the target by 14 runs.
Ravichandran Ashwin (46) and Chris Morris (26) shared a blistering 73 run stand for the eighth wicket but that did not prove to be enough. Leg-spinner Pravin Tambe again came to Rajasthan's rescue, ending with figures of three for 10 and helping his team extend its winning run at home to 13 matches. The 41-year-old has now taken 10 wickets in four matches.
Rajasthan face either Mumbai Indians or Trinidad and Tobago in the final in Delhi Sunday. The second semifinal between Mumbai and Trinidad takes also takes place the Ferozeshah Kotla Saturday.
Brief scores: Rajasthan 159 for eight in 20 overs (Rahane 70, Watson 32; Bravo 3/26), Chennai 145 for eight in 20 overs (Ashwin 46, Morris 26; Tambe 3/10)